Monday, October 8, 2012

Time to Catch up

Where has the time gone!! A lot has happen since my last blog....so where do I begin?

I have a TEENAGER!! Sara is 13 years old now and has been a busy bee with school and church. During her 7th grade school year she joined leadership and was elected the Historian and was apart of CJSF. She also played her last season of soccer. She received The Presidential Gold Award for straight A's, perfect attendance for the whole school year, and perfect citizenship for the whole school year. She also was called to serve as her Beehive class president!! She has plans on attending BYU for college, too!! She is working on becoming her schools class  president and made the 8th grade volleyball team (inside I jump up and down for joy because she is playing a sport I love so much!!) I'm so proud of the young lady she is becoming.


Rebecca is 8 years old!!! She was baptized this past May!! So proud of her choice to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She was very excited for that day!! She now goes to Activity days (which I'm her Leader). Rebecca is very active in soccer and dance. She performed in her dance winter ballet of "Peter Pan" and also performed at her end of the season dance show, as well as the fair. She was in, tap, ballet, and jazz. This dance season she is doing ballet, tap, jazz, and hip hop. Can you tell she LOVES to dance. She also loves soccer, too! She also earned awards for perfect attendance and citizenship for the whole year, as well as receiving an award for honor roll, which is a great achievement for her as we struggle with reading. We feel that she may have Dyslexia and are working really hard to get her the help she needs. With that said we were so PROUD of the hard work she puts in to her schooling.



Emily is now 2 1/2 years old and a Big Sister!!! She has the sweetest personality and loves all things Disney!! She is a wonderful helper around the house and loves to play with her sisters. We are trying to learn are ABC's, 123's, colors and shapes. She knows who all her Disney princesses are and loves to play dress up. She also dance this year for the first time and had a blast doing it! She also performed in "Peter Pan", the end of the season dance show, and at the fair. She can sing and dance to her songs from class. She loves, loves, loves to dance!!



Introducing Adam Christopher Montalto. Born Sept. 6, 2012 @ 8:20pm. He weighed in at 5lbs and 9oz and 19inch long. Adam was 8 weeks early so he spent the first 10 days of his life in the NICU. He is a strong little guy!! We are so blessed to have him in our family and thank our Heavenly Father daily for His watchful eye over Adam. My journey and pregnancy with Adam is a whole other story that I will share later, but for now we love having him home and he is definitely spoiled by his big sisters. Adam is now 1 month old and weighs 6lbs and 7oz. and is 20inch long. His Dr. says he is a strong little guy and he will do well.

As for Richard and I, we are going crazy all in a good way. We both keep busy with are growing family of 6, yes I said it 6!!! I looked at my dinner table the other night while we were having family dinner and realized that my family is complete. I have a full table and I LOVE it! I couldn't see my family any differently. We both are apart of are local AYSO soccer board. Richard is the VIP Administrator and I am the Treasurer. We both still help coach Rebecca's soccer team and I'm the team mom. Beside soccer Richard still is the Elder Quorum secretary and I am still the Young Women Camp leader and also the Activity Day leader for the girls age 8-11. So we keep are self's very busy, but we wouldn't have any other way!! Also in July 2011 Richard and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Los Angeles Temple and we were able to have all of our girls sealed to us. That was a very special day for our family!

I hope to be able to keep a better record of my family in the coming years. Until next time I hope you enjoyed catching up with my family!

Jennifer





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment